The Smartwaiver extension with Smart Fill enables you to transfer information from your signed smart waivers to your Point of Sale (POS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. This saves your staff time and ensures accurate data when adding a new customer record to your database.
Setting up Smart Fill is Simple:
1. Download and install the free Smartwaiver Extension as an add-on to your Chrome browser.
2. Ensure that you are logged in to your Smartwaiver account.
3. Next, click on the green Smartwaiver icon next to your browser toolbar. This will open the Waiver Console showing all of your signed smart waivers.
From here, you can search for all participants who have signed your smart waiver either by last name, birthday or a tag that you’ve specified on the waiver. You can also use filters to narrow your search.
4. Select the name of a participant and click on the Smart Fill button.
5. Now you can drag the information from the Smartwaiver Waiver Console and drop it directly onto the matching field in your POS or CRM system. You will only need to do this ONCE.
Smartwaiver will remember which fields have been Filled so when you are ready to add another customer to your POS or CRM you need to simply:
- Open the Smartwaiver Extension
- Select a participant
- Click on the Smart Fill button.
And the information will be automatically transferred.
Smart Fill will work with most web-based POS or CRM including - MINDBODY, Zen Planner, LightSpeed Cloud (formerly MerchantOS), VendHQ and Cliniko.
Note: The Smartwaiver extension with Smart Fill is built for Chrome browsers only. Make sure to download the latest versions of your browsers for best results. We are happy to help you get Smart Fill set up, but we are unable to troubleshoot specific issues with your CRM or POS.
Troubleshooting Tip #1: If Smart Fill is not "filling" your form fields, be sure to enable Autofill settings in your Chrome browser settings. Go to: Settings > Advanced Settings > Enable Autofill
Troubleshooting Tip #2: Be sure that you are signed in as a Smartwaiver Administrator when using Smart Fill.
How do I update the extension with Smart Fill to the latest version?