Yes. You can create custom fields for any waiver and name them whatever you like.
When editing your waiver
- Click on the Waiver Fields tab and then Custom Waiver Fields
- Click the New Section button and then click on New Question.
- Click on the type of field you would like to create: Text Box, Yes / No, Pull Down, Checkbox, Multiple Choice or Rich Text.
- To add a new question to the section you just created, simply click on the New Question button.
- You may add as many questions to the sections as you like.
Click on Next to continue editing your waiver or Publish to publish your waiver.