If you use multiple waivers at your organization, a Waiver Index Page enables you to display links to all of your waivers on the same page. This allows participants to select which waiver they need to sign for their specific activity.
To create a Waiver Index Page:
- Once logged into your account click on the Create / Edit Waivers icon.
- Click the Edit button next to the waiver to which you would like to add the Waiver Index Page.
- Click the Options tab.
- Scroll down the page and check the box Include this waiver on your Waiver Index Page. Add a title for your waiver (this will be presented on your Waiver Index Page) and select the position it will appear on the page. You can reorder your waivers at any time.
- Click on the Next tab to continue editing your waiver or click on the Publish tab at the top of the page to save changes and publish the Waiver Index Page.
- Now when you click on the Create / Edit Waivers tab you will notice a Waiver Index Page icon next to your waiver. This icon indicates that the waiver will now be listed on your Waiver Index Page. Clicking on the icon will send you directly to the Waiver Index Page.
- The logo and color options of the first waiver will appear on the Waiver Index Page.