If you are using MailChimp for your email marketing system, you can automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to MailChimp with Smartwaiver Third-Party Integration.
- Log in to your MailChimp account and click on your account name.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Extras and then select API Keys from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Create A Key button.
- Copy the API Key.
- Log in to your Smartwaiver account.
- Select the Export Data link on your sidebar and click on the Integrate MailChimp link.
- Select MailChimp from the Select a Email Service drop-down menu.
- Choose the waiver you would like to integrate from the Choose Your Waiver drop-down menu and click on the Create Integration button.
- Paste your MailChimp API Key under the Settings section and click the Integrate MailChimp button.
- After your MailChimp API Key is saved, you'll have the option to select from the MailChimp List drop-down menu and the option to Integrate email addresses.
- Once MailChimp is integrated you will see a green status button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You can Disable the MailChimp integration by selecting this button. When the status button is greyed-out, integration is disabled.
The email addresses from those that signed your smart waiver (and opted-in) will now integrate with your MailChimp account. MailChimp will ensure that no duplicate email addresses will be added