Epicor Firearms Solutions has developed—and continuously extends and improves—a complete, integrated suite of software and cloud solutions for firearms retailers and shooting range operators, including Epicor Range Management. With the development of their seemless Smartwaiver integration, you can quickly move shooters through registration and into range lanes.
After customers complete an online smart waiver, the signed document gets automatically imported into Range Management where it can be viewed, verified, and/or printed.
How to set up the Integration:
1) Sign up for a Smartwaiver account to create your API key: https://www.smartwaiver.com/m/rest/
2) From your Epicor account, click Admin and then Settings & Licenses.
3) In the section labeled, Smartwaiver API Key, enter the key you created in Step #1.
4) Save your changes by clicking the Save button at the top of the screen:
The integration setup is now complete! Once customers complete the smart waiver online they will receive an email asking for confirmation.
5) In the section Range > Waivers, you can search for a specific customer by entering their name in the Quick Search field and clicking Search. By default, the Show Expired Waivers toggle is set to No and waivers that have been verified by email will show a green check-mark in the Verified column.
6) Clicking on the Show Expired Waivers toggle will change it to Yes and waivers that have expired will show in the grid.
If you're an Epicor customer, be sure to log in to their support system for more details about the integration.
Note: In order to use this integration, active Epicor and Smartwaiver accounts are required.