To successfully use Smartwaiver outdoors, you'll need a connection to the Internet, a way to keep your iPad in good working order for use, and a way to cut back on sun glare on your tablet.
Smartwaiver must have an active connection to the Internet at all times. Here are some options for ensuring you're online while signing outdoors:
- Locate your outdoor setup within range of your main WiFi connection.
- Sign your smart waiver in an area where an allowable WiFi connection is available.
- Use your mobile data account for submitting waivers.
- Notify your customers about signing their waiver on a home or mobile device before arrival, or on their mobile devices at your location.
Typically Smartwaiver users will sign through an iPad tablet kiosk stand. However that is often impractical outdoors. An iPad can be conveniently used outside with the help of an iPad case and attached keyboard.
- We recommend using the New Trent Airbender with Detachable 360 Degree Spin and Wireless Bluetooth Smart Keyboard.
Finally, to help reduce glare with outside tablet use, we recommend using a glare reduction screen to go over the tablet surface.