Adding the Smartwaiver Waiver Widget plugin to your WordPress site allows participants to sign your smart waiver without ever leaving your website.
Please Note: Smartwaiver is unable to troubleshoot WordPress related issues.
How to add the Waiver Widget plugin in WordPress:
Note: WordPress Version 2.7 or higher is required.
1. Log in to your WordPress admin account.
2. Click on Plugins and then Add New.
3. Search for Smartwaiver Waiver Widget then click Install Now.
4. Click Activate Plugin.
Your plugin is now installed. Leave your WordPress admin page open and log in to your Smartwaiver account from a new browser window.
1. Go to the Waiver Widget Editor.
2. Customize the look and feel of your widget and then copy the code from the box on the right of the screen.
3. Go back to your WordPress admin page and click on Settings > Smartwaiver.
4. Now paste the code, copied from Smartwaiver, into the text box and click Update Waiver.
The Smartwaiver Waiver Widget is now live on your WordPress website. When you open your homepage, you’ll see the widget at the bottom of the page.
How do I add the Waiver Widget to my website?