If you're having difficulty opening the Smartwaiver extension with Smart Fill, below are a few troubleshooting tips:
- The extension with Smart Fill works in Chrome only. Make sure you have the most up-to-date versions of the Chrome browser.
- If you've previously had the extension with Smart Fill running on your browser, uninstall the old version and update to the latest version.
- Refresh and/or restart your browser.
- Try logging out of your POS or CRM and log in again.
- Be sure you are logged in to your Smartwaiver account.
- Check your browser settings to make sure that other extensions or blockers are not conflicting with the Smartwaiver extension.
- If you're still experiencing problems, please contact us.