Unfortunately Smartwaiver does not have the ability to completely remove the email address field from the standard Website-version* of a waiver link.
However you can set up your form so that email is optional when signed via the standard Website-version - OR fully removed when providing guests with the Kiosk-version* of your waiver link.
To make email optional:
- Go to Create/Edit Waivers > click the Edit button (pencil icon) for the waiver you want to adjust.
- Once inside the waiver form, scroll down and click the Waiver Questions section (on the left sidebar)
- Within the Waiver Questions section, scroll down to Email Options - uncheck all boxes
- Within the Waiver Questions section, scroll down to Kiosk Options - uncheck all boxes
- Click the Publish Waiver button (upper right corner) once all changes have been made
To fully remove the email option:
You will need to provide guests with the kiosk-mode version of your waiver link if you do not want to see the email address field at all.
Here’s more on the kiosk-mode link: How to use your Kiosk Mode URL
* See more on that here: What is the difference between Website Version and Kiosk Version?