Smartwaiver provides the option to present a Facebook and/or Twitter sharing button on your participant's signed waiver confirmation page.
If this feature is turned on, once a participant completes their waiver they can share the link to the blank waiver on their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
(Sharing your waiver on social channels is a great way to encourage your customers to complete the document ahead of time!)
What the landing page looks like:
How to TURN ON and enable social media sharing:
From your account:
1. Click on Create / Edit Waivers
2. Click on the pencil icon to Edit Waiver
3. Click on the Settings button
4. Under the Sharing section, turn on the toggle that reads 'Ask participants who completed a waiver online to share a link to your waiver on social media' (by turning it to the right).
- If this toggle is turned on, additional fields will populate which allow you to adjust the default text: 'Friends Joining You?', as well as the default sub-text: 'Remind your friends and followers to sign ahead of time.'
5. Choose which media stream you would like to share your waiver link on (Facebook, Twitter, or both) by turning on the respective toggles for each option.
6. Click the Close button on the bottom right to close this Settings window.
7. Click the green Publish Waiver button in the upper right to publish and finalize the changes that have been made.
How to TURN OFF and disable social media sharing:
Follow the 'turn on/enable' steps above which will walk you through how to...
- Log in >
- Jump into the waiver form >
- Click the waiver form's green Settings button >
- Within the Settings' Sharing section, TURN OFF the enabled social media toggle by moving the toggle to the left >
- Click the black Close button on the bottom right to close the Settings window >
- Click the green Publish Waiver button in the upper right to publish and finalize these changes
Smartwaiver also offers the ability to fully hide a waiver link from being visible within search engines.
Read more on that here: