"Accepting" a waiver a customer has submitted is an optional internal step that simply shows you and your team that you have reviewed the waiver. It does not affect the legal status of the waiver itself.
By default, the Accept & Reject buttons are not shown in your Waiver Console.
To Enable Accept & Reject:
1. Click on the three dots next to your Username and then Console Settings.
2. Click on 'Show accept / reject buttons' and then click Save .
To Accept a waiver:
1. From the Waiver Console, click on a signed participant waiver.
2. On the panel to the right, click on the Accept button.
3. A check mark will appear next to the participant's name indicating that the waiver has been "Accepted".