Through the Waiver Editor settings in your waiver, you can send copies of completed waivers to up to three email addresses.
1. Go to the Create / Edit Waivers
2. Click on the pencil icon to Edit Waiver
3. Click on the Settings button
4. Under the Email section, move the toggle to the right for Send a copy of each completed waiver to my email address.
5. Enter your email address, up to two additional email addresses (if applicable) and makes sure to also turn on Email waivers completed and verified online and Email waivers completed at a kiosk.
6. Click the Close button on the bottom right
7. Publish Waiver button to publish changes.
If you have no other changes/edits to make to the waiver, click the Publish Waiver button in the upper right corner to save those changes.
When do signed waiver copies show up to those email addresses?
- If you have the Email Verification setting enabled, you will receive signed waiver copies once the participant has verified their email.
- If you do not have the Email Verification setting enabled, you will receive signed waiver copies within about one minute.