Each participant that signs your digital waiver online, away from your location, can be required to verify their email address when submitting the waiver. This adds an extra layer of verification to the waiver signing process.
If you would like to disable this feature:
1. Click on Create / Edit Waivers and select your waiver to edit.
2. Click on the Settings button.
3. Within the Settings window (and within this top 'Emails' section), click the toggle switch (shown in the screenshot below) to Off, and then click on the Close button on the bottom right.
4. Click on the Publish Waiver button to save your changes.
5. Click on the Publish Your Waiver button again to finalize and publish all changes.
Participants will no longer receive an email asking to verify their email address after completing your digital waiver online.