A participant does NOT need to sign up for a Smartwaiver account in order to sign a smart waiver. If you are a participant that needs to sign a smart waiver, be sure to reach out to the individual business requiring the waiver. They can provide you with a unique URL which you can sign from your computer, phone or tablet.
Articles in this section
- How do participants sign a waiver?
- What is an admin pin? Do I need to have one?
- What is Rock Gym Pro?
- What is the file size of a signed PDF waiver?
- What do the stats in Smart Trends mean?
- Which browsers does Smartwaiver support?
- How many waivers are included in my account?
- How long are my waivers stored?
- How do I reactivate my smart waiver?
- Does Smartwaiver offer multilingual services?