When a customer signs and submits a waiver, a copy of that signed waiver is sent to the customer email address provided.
You have the option to add custom text to these emails (For example: a thank you message; directions to your business; etc.)
To add custom text into the emails that go out to your participants,
1. Go to your Create/Edit waivers page and click the Edit/Pencil icon to open a waiver template. Or, if this is a new waiver form, click Create New Waiver.
2. Click the green 'Settings' button in the upper left hand corner.
3. In this Settings window, enable the toggle to 'Add custom text to these emails'
(Once the toggle is enabled, two new text boxes will display below.)
Box #1 is for custom email text to guests who completed their waiver online (on their own device).
Box #2 is for custom email text to guests who completed their waiver on a kiosk that you provided them at your business location.
4. After adding custom text into one or both of these boxes, scroll down and click the 'Close' button to close that Settings window and save the changes.
5. Click the 'Publish Waiver' button in the upper right corner to publish and finalize the waiver template.
If you would like to test this out on the backend, you can fill out a sample waiver (pretending to be a customer) and using the first/last name 'Test Test'. Using Test Test as your first and last name will not count that waiver submission towards your waiver allotment.