Yes. After downloading the free Waiver Console app you can use the camera on your tablet or phone to take a picture of a participant's ID and associate it with the signed waiver. This is useful for those that need to show a piece of identification, like a driver’s license or passport to participate in the activity.
Note: This feature is different than Auto Photo Capture and our Custom Waiver Question with File Attachment
Once the Waiver Console app is installed on your iPhone, iPad or Android device:
- Tap on the Waiver Console icon and log in with your username and password.
- Tap on the name of the participant to which you would like to attach a photo.
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the participant profile
- Select the Take a Picture button.
- Once you snap a photo using your device's camera, your photo will now be attached to the individual waiver within your Waiver Console.
Note: When using this feature, the photos will not appear on the PDF copy of the waiver.