The File Upload Question allows participants to attach a file or image to the waiver during the signing process.* This is a great feature if you need customers to submit items like a photo ID, certifications or vaccination cards.
*File Upload/Attach will only display if the participant is filling out the waiver on their own device, and does not function on a public Kiosk or through the Kiosk app.
To add a File Attach/Upload Question:
1. Click on Create/Edit Waivers
2. Click the Edit/pencil icon on the waiver template you'd like to add your question to.
3. Once inside the waiver template editor, click the Custom Sections category from the left sidebar
4. Within the Custom Sections, click Add New Custom Section, and title your section as it suits your needs. (i.e. Additional Information, Emergency Contact Information, etc.)
5. Within your new custom section, click and drag the Upload Files question option (from the left sidebar) into your custom question section.
6. Click on the question to edit the instructions for the participant (label) as needed. You also have the option here to make this question REQUIRED, so that it cannot be skipped by the participant.
6. When you are finished making any other changes to the waiver, click the green Publish Waiver button in the upper right corner to finalize any changes - and you're done!
How To View The Attached File Or Photo:
When a file has been attached on the waiver you can find it in your Waiver Console by pulling up and clicking a participant’s name. Once you click the participant's name, a new window appears. Within this new window, click the Files tab (on the right of the screen) to show the file submitted with the waiver.
Click the file to download it to your device.
On the Waiver
If there are multiple participants on the waiver (Adult and Minors), the question will only appear once. The File Upload will not show if only Minors are required on the waiver.
There is currently a 10mb attachment limit per waiver.
File types allowed: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF