In the Waiver Editor you have FOUR options on how to present Signatures and Initials to your participants.
1) From your account, go to: Create/Edit Waiver
2) Click on the pencil icon to Edit Waiver.
3) Once inside the waiver, click the green Settings button
4) Within the Settings button window, scroll down to the bottom and you will find the Signature settings dropdown.
(When you are done adjusting your Signature settings, click the Close button).
Below is how each of these four options would appear on your waiver:
1) Drawing: Participant draws their signature/initials with a finger or mouse.
(This is the Smartwaiver default setting)
2) Typing: Participant types their signature/initials with a keyboard (either physical or onscreen)
3) Participant’s choice (Drawing default): Participant chooses whether to Type or Draw their signature/initials. Draw is set as the default selection.
4) Participant’s choice (Typing default): Participant chooses whether to Type or Draw their signature/initials. Type is set as the default selection.
Important to Note: If you use ‘Participant’s choice’ and there is more than one signature/initial presented on the waiver, whichever option the participant selects for their first signature/initial (Drawing or Typing) will then be displayed for subsequent signatures/initials. In other words, the participant can only choose Drawing or Typing once on each waiver.
Another Note: When the Typing option is selected, a participant can choose one of six font styles for their signature by clicking the Change Font link.