If you’re using Emma for your email marketing system, you can automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to your Emma email list.
Log in to your Emma account and click on the tools icon at the top-right of the screen. Select Account.
- You'll see a tab for API key. Click "Generate key" to receive a public API key, private API key and account ID. These are credentials which will be used for all integrations with Emma.
- Log in to your Smartwaiver account.
- Select the Export Data link on your sidebar.
- Click on the Integrate Emma link.
- Select Emma from the Select a Email Service drop-down menu.
- Choose the waiver you would like to integrate from the Choose Your Waiver drop-down menu and click on the Create Integration button.
- In your Emma account, Copy/Paste your Emma Private API Key, Emma Public API Key and Integrate Emma button.
- After your Emma API Key is saved, you'll have the option to select from the Emma List drop-down menu and the option to Integrate email addresses.
- Once Emma is integrated you will see a green status button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You can Disable the Emma integration by selecting this button. When the status button is greyed-out, integration is disabled.
The email addresses from those that signed your smart waiver (and opted-in) will now integrate with your Emma account. Emma will ensure that no duplicate email addresses will be added.