If you’re using Emma for your email marketing system, you can automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to your Emma email list.
- Log in to your Emma account and click on the tools icon at the top-right of the screen. Select Account.
- You'll see a tab for API key. Click "Generate key" to receive a public API key, private API key and account ID. These are credentials which will be used for all integrations with Emma.
- Log in to your Smartwaiver account.
- Select the My Account link on your sidebar.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Click on the Integrate Emma link.
- Choose the waiver you would like to integrate from the Choose Your Waiver drop-down menu and click on the Add Integration button.
- In your Emma account, Copy/Paste your Emma Private API Key, Emma Public API Key, and click on the Retrieve Groups button.
- After your Emma API Key is saved, you'll have the option to select from the Emma List drop-down menu and the option to Integrate email addresses.
- Once Emma is integrated you will see a green status button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You can Disable the Emma integration by selecting this button. When the status button is greyed-out, integration is disabled.
The email addresses from those that signed your smart waiver (and opted-in) will now integrate with your Emma account. Emma will ensure that no duplicate email addresses will be added.