With the Smartwaiver + Mindbody integration, whenever a new customer completes your digital smart waiver, a new customer profile will automatically be created in your MBO dashboard.
If you are not seeing waivers sync over successfully to your Mindbody account you can review the points below which detail reasons that can cause the integration to fail - or cause waivers not to sync over correctly:
1. The integration requires that Smartwaiver customers sign up for the Starter Plan ($55/month) or higher.
2. The customer already has an existing customer profile within your MBO dashboard.
3. Settings may not be configured properly within the MBO dashboard or account.
- Click here to review Step 8 within our setup article, which outlines Mindbody settings and Required Fields that need to be either left blank, or checked and enabled.
- Check to ensure ONLY the Email field has been checked/enabled.
4. Settings may not be configured properly within the waiver's settings.
- While Smartwaiver allows up to one adult per form (or one adult and up to ten minors per form), the Mindbody + Smartwaiver integration accommodates a maximum of one participant per waiver. In order to send over information and create a new customer profile within Mindbody successfully, you'll want to ensure your waiver form allows no more than one person per form.
- Click here for more on 'How to adjust waiver settings to support only person per form'.
What gets transferred from Smartwaiver into Mindbody?
The following data will be automatically imported from Smartwaiver into Mindbody when a new client profile is made:
- First/Last name
The integration can also transfer over the following fields, if they are enabled within the waiver:
- Age/Birthday (if enabled within Smartwaiver)
- Phone Number (if enabled within Smartwaiver)
- Address (if enabled within Smartwaiver)
- Emergency Contact (if enabled within Smartwaiver)
Read more on the integration here: Smartwaiver and Mindbody