*This integration requires that Smartwaiver customers sign up for the Starter Plan ($45/month) or higher.
With the Smartwaiver + Mindbody integration, whenever a new customer completes your digital smart waiver, a new customer profile will automatically be created in your MBO dashboard.
Setting up the integration is easy!
Step 1: Make sure you are signed up for the Starter Plan ($45/month) or higher
> How to upgrade your Smartwaiver plan
Step 2: Enable the Mindbody Integration in the Smartwaiver Console
1. From the Smartwaiver Dashboard, go to My Account and click on Integrations and then click on the toggle button below the Mindbody logo.
2. Enter the Site ID associated with your Mindbody account and click the Connect button.
3. If the Site ID is entered correctly, you will see the toggle button turn green indicating the integration has been set up successfully.
Step 3: Configure Your Mindbody Account
1. From the Mindbody website (https://www.mindbodyonline.com/) click on Staff Log In and enter your site location. Verify your location and enter your credentials to log in.
2. Once logged in, click on Manager Tools
3. Click on Settings and then Required Fields.
4. Place a checkbox next to Email as a required field. Smartwaiver will provide the other information captured on your waiver (e.g. Name, Address, DOB, etc...).
Now, when a customer signs your digital waiver, if there is no match in your MBO Client Dashboard (First Name, Last Name, Email Address) a new client profile will be created.
*This integration requires Smartwaiver customers sign up for the Starter Plan ($45/month) or higher.