If you are using MailChimp for your email marketing system, you can automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to MailChimp with Smartwaiver Third-Party Integration.
- Log in to your MailChimp account and click on your account name.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Extras and then select API Keys from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Create A Key button.
- Copy the API Key.
- Log in to your Smartwaiver account.
- Select the My Account link on your sidebar and click on the Integrations and then Add Integration
- Select MailChimp from the Select a Email Service drop-down menu, chose the Waiver Template, and click Add Integration.
- Paste your MailChimp API Key under the Settings section and click the Retrieve Lists button.
- After your MailChimp API Key is saved, you'll have the option to select from the MailChimp List drop-down menu and the option to Integrate email addresses.
- Once MailChimp is integrated you will see a green status showing Success. You can disable the MailChimp integration by selecting the Disable Integration button.
The email addresses from those that signed your smart waiver (and opted-in) will now integrate with your MailChimp account. MailChimp will ensure that no duplicate email addresses will be added.