Smartwaiver offers the ability to generate a QR (Quick Response) code for each waiver you create. Using a QR code at your location allows your participants to complete your waiver using a mobile phone with a QR Reader installed.
Install options for QR Readers:
(Please note, most current phones have this functionality built into the default camera app.)
To Generate a QR Code
1. Go to the Smartwaiver QR Generator and choose your waiver.
2. You will be shown two QR codes:
- Online waiver - to be used by participants signing the waiver somewhere other than your location.
- Kiosk waiver - to be used by participants signing the waiver at your location.
3. Save the QR code image you need to your local hard drive.
From a PC - Right click on the QR code image and choose Save image as.
From a Mac - Press and hold the "Control" key on your keyboard, click the picture and choose Save image as
4. Print the image and display at your location.