If you need to collect your participant's Driver's License or I.D. Card information, you can enable the Driver's License/ID field on your waiver form.
To add the Driver's License/ID Card field to your waiver, log into your account with the username and go to:
From this page:
- Click the Edit/pencil icon on the waiver template you wish to edit.
(Or, to create a new waiver entirely: click the green CREATE NEW WAIVER TEMPLATE button.)
- Once inside the waiver template, scroll down through the sections on the left hand sidebar and click the Waiver Questions section.
- Turn ON the Driver's License / ID Card toggle
- Click the green Publish Waiver button in the upper right corner (when you are done making all changes).
The following required field will now display on your waiver:
Note: If you would like to create an OPTIONAL License/ID field you will need to set this up as a custom question.
- Here is more on that: How to add a custom question about the participant