With Smartwaiver's text messaging feature, once on a paid plan you can send guests a link to your waiver (along with a custom message) directly from the Waiver Console. There are a number of factors that can cause a message to be undelivered, and phone carriers have varying rules that can affect deliverability rates.
If you notice that guests are not receiving your text messages, there are a few things that you can do to increase the likelihood of your messages being successfully delivered:
1) Avoid using ALL CAPS in your custom message
2) Avoid using the dollar sign symbol ($) in your custom message
3) Do not include email addresses in your custom message
Also, it is important to note that some of your guests may have opted out of receiving SMS messages from Smartwaiver. In each SMS message you send, your customers have the option of replying with the word CANCEL. This will immediately stop all future text messages from Smartwaiver being delivered to the customer's number.
* Reminder: Before sending any SMS messages to your customers using Smartwaiver’s Send Your Waiver SMS feature, you must obtain consent to use their phone number.
* The SMS Text feature is only available to users on an active/paid plan, and is not available during the free-trial period.