Smartwaiver users on an active/paid plan have the ability to send guests their digital waiver URL via text message directly from the Waiver Console. This is especially helpful for when a parent needs to sign a waiver for a minor and the parent is not physically present at your facility.
To send a waiver link via text message simply log in to your Smartwaiver account:
1. Click on the Send Your Waiver icon.
2. Confirm SMS Consent (if you have not used this feature before)
3. Select the waiver you'd like to send, enter the phone number and include a message under 80 characters (the default message is "Please complete this smart waiver").
3. Click the Send button.
* Reminder: Before sending any SMS messages to your customers using Smartwaiver’s Send Your Waiver SMS feature, you must obtain consent to use their phone number.
* The SMS Text feature is only available to users on an active/paid plan, and is not available during the free-trial period.
Please note: In some cases, local carriers may mark these text messages as "spam", preventing the recipient from receiving the message. A recipient's phone settings can also prevent successful delivery. Click here for more on that.