If you use multiple waivers at your organization, a Waiver Index Page enables you to display links to all of your waivers on the same page. This allows participants to select which waiver they need to sign for their specific activity.
To create a Waiver Index Page:
- Once logged into your account click on the Create / Edit Waivers icon.
- Click the Edit button next to the waiver to which you would like to add the Waiver Index Page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Scroll down to the Waiver Index Page section and click the "Include this waiver on your Waiver Index Page" toggle to On. Add a title for your waiver (this will be presented on your Waiver Index Page) and select the position it will appear on the page. You can reorder your waivers at any time.
- Click on the Close button to continue editing your waiver and click on the Publish button at the top of the page to save changes and publish the Waiver Index Page.
- Now when you click on the Create / Edit Waivers tab you will notice a Waiver Index Page icon next to your waiver. This icon indicates that the waiver will now be listed on your Waiver Index Page. Clicking on the icon will send you directly to the Waiver Index Page.
- You can select which logo and color options will appear on the Waiver Index Page under the Editor Settings.