If you would like to keep your waiver form link/URL private so that it does not show up in a search engine web search, you can jump into the waiver form's settings and turn on the option to 'prevent the waiver from being indexed' by either Google, or by any/all search engine platforms.
To turn on Waiver Indexing:
1. Log into the account on a web browser (with the account username)
2. Go to the Create/Edit Waivers page, and click the Edit icon (pencil icon) to edit the waiver form you would like to enable these settings with.
3. Once inside the waiver you would like to edit, click the green Settings button.
4. Scroll down and enable whichever Indexing toggles you prefer (shown in the screenshot below).
5. Once you are finished with Settings adjustments, click the Close button in the bottom right.
6. Once you are finished making any additional adjustments to the waiver form, click the green Publish Waiver button in the upper right to finalize those changes.
The waiver link/URL will no longer appear in corresponding search engines.