Based on the contents of your waiver, you may need to add boxes in the body of your waiver other than those that appear by default. When creating a waiver, click on the Body tab.
From here you can add:
- An Initial Box, which might be useful if there are particular sections of your waiver you need customers to pay close attention to. Simply type [initial] where you would like the Initial Box to appear. Each waiver may include up to 25 Initial Boxes.
- An additional Signature Box which you might use if you need your customers to sign each section of your waiver. Simply type [signature] where you would like the Signature Box to appear. Each waiver may include up to 10 additional Signature Boxes.
- An Agree Checkbox, which you might add if you need customers to explicitly agree to certain terms or conditions. Simply type [agree] where you would like the Agree Checkbox to appear. Each waiver may include up to 50 Agree Checkboxes.
- The Date of Signing option allows you to add the signing date to the body of your text. Be sure to set the correct time zone from your waiver console.
- Check with your legal advisor to determine which additional boxes, if any, you should add to the body of your waiver.