You can add a custom "flag" to a participant record in the Waiver Console after the waiver has been signed and submitted by clicking on the blue flag icon under the participant's name.
1. Click on View Signed Waivers from the sidebar on the left
2. Search for a participant and click on their name.
3. On the right side of the screen, click the three vertical dots in the new pop-up window, and click Add Custom Flag
4. You will now see a blue flag next to the participant's name in your Waiver Console.
5. You can remove the flag at any time by clicking the three vertical dots and clicking Remove Custom Flag.
How do I set up "Flags" in the Waiver Console?