When you are adding sections or questions in the Custom Sections portion of your smart waiver you have the option of adding a customized date field, which can be restricted to future or past dates.
- To add a customized date field, edit your waiver and go to the Custom Sections tab and click the button to "+ ADD NEW CUSTOM SECTION"
- A new Custom Section box will pop up to the right, along with different customized question options on the left. Choose the Date question type and drag and drop it into the Custom Section box.
- Once you have inserted the custom Date box, click to add information.
- You have the ability to restrict the dates for this field, and can change the Allow Dates drop-down to: All Dates, Past Dates or Future Dates.
- After you've published your waiver, the dates will display based on the Allow Dates parameters.