When creating custom fields for your waiver you have the ability to set a flag for each question. These flags will then be displayed in the Waiver Console once your participant has completed their smart waiver.
- To set a flag for your waiver, edit your waiver and go to the Custom Fields section under the Parent or Guardian tab. Click Add New Custom Section to create this section.
- Drag and drop a Question Type to add to the Custom Field. Please note that the Date and Rich Text questions do not offer the Flag option.
- When creating a question, choose how you would like the question to be flagged.
For Text Box questions:
For Yes/No, Pull Down, Checkboxes or Multiple Choice questions:
- When a participant submits a question that has been "flagged", you will see a red flag next to their waiver in your Waiver Console.
- To see the specific details of the flagged answer click on the participant's name to view the waiver details and select the red flag.
- Once you select the red flag you will see the flagged answer from the participant's waiver.