Smartwaiver requires that any form being filled out on behalf of a minor/child participant must ultimately be signed by their Parent/Guardian.
- (When you create a new waiver, the default setting will allow Minors on the form.)
If you need to remove minors from a form, or if you would like to adjust certain Minor settings in your waiver, you are able to do so.
To adjust Minor settings on a waiver:
1. Log in and click Create/Edit Waivers on the left sidebar.
2. Click on the waiver you would like to edit by clicking the Edit icon (which looks like a pencil).
3. Once inside the editor, scroll down and select the Minors section, from the left side.
Within this section you can adjust various Minor settings:
- You can specify the legal age of majority.
- You can remove Minors entirely from the form (if the form applies only to adults).
- You can specify whether only the adult, or both the adult and the minor, must sign the waiver.
- You can specify whether one waiver can apply to multiple minors, or only one minor per form.
- You can remove Adults entirely from the form (if the form applies only to children/Minors).
To remove the adult from the minor waiver click on the toggle switch for "Allow adults on the waiver" to Off.
In the Parent or Guardians section below,
- You are able to select whether or not you would like parents/guardians to be able to sign the waiver alongside the minor who is participating.)
Enabling this toggle will create a new participant button on your form: 'Adult+Minor'
- The parent or guardian legal verbiage can be customized as required.