Yes. You can create custom fields and questions for any waiver and name them however you like.
When editing your waiver
- Click on the Custom Sections tab and then click to ADD NEW CUSTOM SECTION
- You will see different Custom Waiver Question options pop up on the left sidebar.
Depending on the type of question (and format) you would like to use, simply drag and drop as many boxes as needed into the Custom Section.
- Click, drag, and drop the type(s) of field(s) you would like to add to your waiver: Text Box, Yes / No, Pull Down, Checkbox, Multiple Choice, Rich Text, and File Attachment.
(Note: If you would like the ability to search and find participant's answers to a custom question, you have the option to apply a tag to select questions.)
- To add more new questions to a section, simply continue to drag and drop the questions into the Custom Section area as needed. You may add as many custom questions to a section as you like.
- You can also create as many Custom Sections as needed.
6. Click Publish to publish your waiver's changes and revisions.