If there are multiple minors listed on a signed smart waiver you can choose to "remove" all but one participant from the signed waiver (at least one participant needs to remain on each signed waiver). When you "remove" a participant from a signed waiver you are simply hiding that individual from appearing in your Waiver Console. The PDF copy of the signed smart waiver will not change.
To remove a participant from a signed waiver:
1. Access your Console by clicking View Signed Waivers
2. Search for the participant in the Waiver Console and click on their name to open up waiver details
3. In the Participants pane on the right of the screen, click on the vertical dots next to the Participants name and then Delete Participant
4. Click Delete to confirm deletion of Participant
5. The Participants name will no longer be shown in the Waiver Console.